Credits

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Looking for speakers?

If you are serious about celebrity speakers quality, if you want to increase your readership, viewership and audience growth rate, improve the look, quality or functionality of your online content, if you want to influence decision makers, sell a product or service, if you want to promote keynote speakers as an industry expert, or build your brand using new media. If your company provides a product or service that new media entrepreneurs and content creators need, or for small-to-large enterprises integrating new media communications, you cannot afford to miss the exhibiting opportunities.

Once you’ve determined speaking tips, outlined what you want to say, and generated some of the content or examples, you need to start talking, even if it’s to yourself! I will even record myself while ideating, which I do aloud, this allows me to listen for powerful phrasing or succinct wording that I would easily forget if trying to talk and type or write. As soon as I get to the point where I hear myself repeating the same phrases repeatedly, I start rehearsing in front of others.


pinay meh

0 thoughts: