Sunday, May 31, 2009
Another thing I found interesting about the Zappos.com story was how they adapted their strategy and brand the more they learned about their business. Many times I think people fall in love with their initial strategy and don’t properly read the clues the market provides them. When Zappos.com got started they thought they would win based on providing the greatest selection of shoes. And they actually did a good job, check out zappos.com for your online shopping.
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Saturday, May 16, 2009
GMA’s staff experts, along with our associate membership of management consulting firms, continually provide our member companies with new insights on business trends and practices. Because GMA members are consumers too, they understand the forces that are helping shape consumption habits. Rapidly advancing technology, the quest for convenience and advances in biotechnology are just a few factors impacting the development of new and exciting products for consumers today.
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Monday, May 11, 2009
Thursday, May 7, 2009
An Angel says, 'Never borrow from the future. If you worry about what may happen tomorrow and it doesn't happen, you have worried in vain. Even if it does happen, you have to worry twice.'
2. Go to bed on time.
3. Get up on time so you can start the day unrushed.
4. Say No to projects that won't fit into your time schedule, or that will compromise your mental health.
6. Simplify and unclutter your life.
7. Less is more. (Although one is often not enough, two are often too many.)
8. Allow extra time to do things and to get to places.
9. Pace yourself. Spread out big changes and difficult projects over time; don't lump the hard things all together.
10. Take one day at a time.
11. Separate worries from concerns . If a situation is a concern, find out what God would have you do and let go of the anxiety . If you can't do anything about a situation, forget it.
12. Live within your budget; don't use credit cards for ordinary purchases.
13. Have backups; an extra car key in your wallet, an extra house key buried in the garden, extra stamps, etc.
14. K.M.S. (Keep Mouth Shut). This single piece of advice can prevent an enormous amount of trouble.
15. Do something for the Kid in You everyday.
16. Carry a Bible with you to read while waiting in line.
17 Get enough rest
18. Eat right.
19 Get organized so everything has its place.
20. Listen to a tape while driving that can help improve your quality of life.
21. Write down thoughts and inspirations.
22. Every day, find time to be alone.
23. Having problems? Talk to God on the spot. Try to nip small problems in the bud. Don't wait until it's time to go to bed to try and pray.
24. Make friends with Godly people.
25. Keep a folder of favorite scriptures on hand.
26. Remember that the shortest bridge between despair and hope is often a good 'Thank you Jesus .'
28. Laugh some more!
29. Take your work seriously, but not yourself at all.
30. Develop a forgiving attitude (most people are doing the best they can).
31. Be kind to unkind people (they probably need it the most).
32. Sit on your ego
33 Talk less; listen more.
34. Slow down.
35. Remind yourself that you are not the general manager of the universe
36 Every night before bed, think of one thing you're grateful for that you've never been grateful for before. GOD HASA WAYOF TURNING THINGS AROUND FOR YOU.
'If God is for us, who can be against us?'
My instructions were to send this to four people that I wanted God to bless and I picked you. I decided to send it to more than four, because I didn't want to limit blessings.