Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Recreation Center in Westminster

After my work in the studio today, me and my hubby check out the two recreation center here in Westminster. The first one we check is just a walking distance from home.... They have swimming pool, raquetball court, sauna (steaming room), and working out gym. This one is pretty near, and its $40 per month for those who are residents.
We go to the other recreation center which is still in Westminster, this one is bigger than the other and more amneties. While we're roaming and checking around, I saw some ladies doing the aerobics and I love it! I told my hubby to enroll me in aerobics.... It'll be awesome cause while doing the aerobics you'll be dancing too.... it'll be good for the body....
This coming weekend, we will go for a road trip going to Kansas. We will visit my parents in law, and help Mom for some chores. We will stay in Dad's camper on saturday night with our Abbey. And Dad will make a steak for me! yeeepeeeyyy.... I am really craving for a steak....
We will be in Kansas till Tuesday.... I am not sure if I can still do my blogging thingy when we're there. My sister in law and her kids will be there too.... It'll be a great vacation for us! Till next time my fellow blogger....


pinay meh

0 thoughts: