Saturday, January 8, 2011

Sheraton Hawaii Bowl

This Christmas I'm finally taking my family on a much deserved vacation to Honolulu, Hawaii. We'll probably do all the tourist type stuff as a family - from the surfing to the snorkeling to the hula dancing. However, I managed to convince my wife that we should have a day to ourselves like on the TV shows. Basically a day to do things that you want to do. And what will I be doing with my day to myself you ask? Well I'll be spending it at the Aloha Stadium to enjoy the Sheraton Hawaii Bowl. The Sheraton Hawaii Bowl is a college football bowl game featuring the University of Tulsa Golden Hurricanes and the University of Hawaii Warriors. For full disclosure I should let you all know that I went to Tulsa for my undergraduate degree. Anyway, I bought two tickets for the game since my son wants to go with me. He's still in middle school, but I'm hoping he'll follow in my footsteps and become a Golden Hurricane.

We leave for Honolulu on the 08th and I'm in a mini state of panic trying to set up a cab to get us to the airport two hours in advance of our 7 a.m. flight. I'm not a morning person so I hope I remember to set my home security alarm (CLICK) before we depart.


pinay meh

0 thoughts: