Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Fatherly New Year's resolutions

I think that there's a saying that fathers should teach their sons something. But I realized a few weeks ago that I still haven't taught my son any big thing. Sure, I taught him how to ride a bike but I thin that there are other things that I could teach him. So my main New Year's resolution for 2011 is to teach my son something that he can use for the rest of his life.

 
I went online to try and get a clue about I could teach him. I found a few ideas with my Clear wireless internet, including teaching my son woodworking. I do a little bit of that and have actually made a few pieces of furniture around the house that way, so I've decided him I'm going to teach him that craft. I told him about my craft New Year's resolutions and he seems pretty excited about it, so our first thing is to make a birdhouse, which I'm going to let him paint how he wants to and put in our garden.


pinay meh