Friday, January 16, 2009

The Old Spaghetti Factory

We had a nice dinner in Spaghetti Factory, the place is cool because its been a rail train before. The front door is huge! It looks like an antique resto or building. We had a yummy salad, my hubby had a Spinach and Cheese Ravioli and I got the Bake Chicken with Spaghetti. The place is pack, lots of birthday celebration were there. We might go back in this place sometime, they have huge discount too every Monday and Tuesday, and its 40% off so its a good deal.
My hubby right now is fixing the oven, we got a new one for our Christmas present. Its kind a late tho, we ordered it last December then Sears delivered it last 13th. It'll be nice to have a new one, cause our old one is not working really good! I hope the storm in our town will go away... it brings a really huge disaster. Have a goodnight my fwends!


pinay meh

0 thoughts: