Sunday, January 18, 2009

David Foster & Friends

Friends, you've got to have a cd of David Foster called " Hitman " its really awesome! Great performer with great songs. Lastnight, me and my hubby go to bed late like almost midnight because we were watching the DVD of Hitman. We were so amaze with Big Names in Music Industry. While were running some errands yesterday, my hubby plays the cd and were listening to it, I told him such a great songs honey! Then he said this one had a dvd too, I said we need to watch it tonight then.. DEAL!


We go to Furniture Row lastnight before we headed to our dinner, we're looking for couches and they have two that we really like. We might go back there and get that couch, new year, new life, new beginning walay char! hek hek hek hek We headed to Jewel of India for dinner yummy yummy yummy! We just love this place, as usual same menu, veggie korma and chicken curry... we love their nun too not sure with the spelling. I told my hubby we are both spoiling ourselves in terms of food, we need to check our weigh again an back off with food!
Back to the show, awesome singers like Michael Bubl'e, Blake Shelton (fufu ayo xa oy), Josh Groban, Brian McKnight, Celine Dion, Katharine McPhee, Peter Cetera, Kenny and Kevon Edmonds, Renee Olstead, Charice and one of my favorite singer, Andrea Bocelli. I'll show you the DVD girls on the party soon... Hope everybody can make it... Gotta go now, we plan to hear mass in Mother Cabrini Shrine at 11 this morning and go to my sis in law's house to help her out organize the house. We'll talk soon... Have a Blessed Sunday my fwends!


pinay meh

0 thoughts: