Thursday, April 5, 2012

Light of the World Church

It's my first time of hearing mass at this church. It's a Roman Catholic church which is less than 10 minutes from home. As soon as I entered in the chapel, I was so amazed and feel in love with the place. Their adoration chapel looks really cozy, the altar looks so good.

I heard the Last Supper mass tonight, as I obeserved my the sorroundings... There are a lot of older couple in any way I looked. Before the mass started the officiating Priest had a very nice introduction about his parent's 60th wedding anniversary.. WOW!!!!! I salute them for keeping their vows and raising great children. The son which is the Priest called up his parents and his brothers and sister in the altar to have a blessing. A picture of Pope Benedict XVI and signed with greetings of a Happy Anniversary. I remembered my grandparents on my Mama's side, when they celebrated their 50th wedding anniversay, our Uncle, Fr. Raul B. Dael brough a lot of Rosary beads tha's been blessed by Pope John Paul II.

I fell in love with The Light of The World Church.. Surely I will hear mass at this church so often. It's Maundy Thursday.... And tomorrow will be the Celebration of Passion.

Just sharing before going to dreamland. Hope you all have a great night!


pinay meh

1 thoughts:

Howdy said...

krasnodar-hot.pro невероятно хороши!!!