Monday, April 9, 2012

Deals to be Had

This guest post from Werner Rogers


About six months ago, in the dead of winter, we received some really great news from my parents. They had finally sold their home and were aggressively shopping real estate market near us. During the shopping process, I tagged along for the fun of it and I was really surprised the deals to be had in their price range. They were under contract in no time and mom asked for my advice on utilities for the region. It had been many years since they had set up utilities for a home, so I was happy to help and I began researching click here. All the set up went smoothly and they had the big stuff taken care of for her within two days. After all the business was out of the way, I threw them a huge house warming party. We just could not contain our excitement of having them only twenty minutes away. The look on their faces was priceless and I think we all made them feel very welcome in their new home and their new town!


pinay meh

2 thoughts:

Commonwealth Life Perusahaan Asuransi Jiwa Terbaik Indonesa said...

Great blog dude. I like your blog very cute

Howdy said...

Тут всегда есть чем заняться hotxxx.mobi!!!