Thursday, March 8, 2012

My neighbor was right

Thanks for the post from Al Mills


I just had to get Chicago direct tv after my neighbor just ranted and raved to me about how great it is. He told me about some deal he got that he thought might only be available in the Illinois area. I checked it out after he told me about it for the fifth or sixth time. It turned out he was right to be so excited for it. There were some pretty good packages that included most of the channels I like to watch so much. Believe it or not, I am a Starz type of guy. I love those channels. They just constantly stream movies. I have spent a few nights over at friends’ houses and just gotten lost in some movie on those channels. The thing I always thought was nice about them is that they would play both old and newer movies. They definitely seem to change it up a good bit, which would be a pretty cool thing to have access to all the time. I guess my neighbor was right about this one thing at least, but I do not know if I can admit it to him.


pinay meh

2 thoughts:

RH said...

Hi, Nice post! Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

Thanks!

Harry
harry.roger10@gmail.com

Howdy said...

Тут весело sochi-hot.info